paxScript.NET is a free trial software application from the Compilers & Interpreters subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-07. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, WindowsVista.
The Microsoft NET version of paxScript (paxScript.NET) includes interpreter of C# and VB.NET languages.
It will be extended with Delphi.NET interpreter in the future releases.
The key features of paxScript.NET are:
- paxScript.NET is written in C#. Source code of paxScript.NET is CLS compilant.
- You can integrate paxScript.NET with your smart device project written in MS Visual Studio 2003.
- paxScript.NET compiles programs into byte-code. It does not use CodeDOM and it does not generate a
dynamic assembly. (paxScript.NET will generate MSIL and executable files as an option in the future
- Separate compilation of modules is allowed. You can combine source code modules and compiled
(binary) modules in your paxScript.NET project.
- Cross-language scripting is allowed. You can combine modules written in C# and VB.NET in your
paxScript.NET script project.
- C# interpreter (paxCSharp) is based on the ECMA-334 standard. It supports all C# language features
with exception for the unsafe code and attributes. (It will support full C# 2.0 standard in the
- paxCSharp extends standard of C# language with extra features which simplify the use of C#
for scripting needs.
- paxScript.NET is implemented as a .NET component (paxscript-net.dll) which can be used with
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Delphi 8, Delphi 2005 and C# Builder.
The component allows you to embed paxScript.NET interpreter in your WinForms or ASP.NET application
so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- Any classes, structures, enumerations, arrays, delegates, events and interfaces of host
application can be used in a script.
- Method Invoke of PaxScripter class allows you to call script-defined methods from host application.
- Debug capabilities: breakpoints, call stack, watch/evaluate, trace into, step over etc.
paxScript.NET (version 2.7) has a file size of 418.21 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.